How To Invert Colors In Windows 8 And 7 or You can say How to enable Dark Mode in Windows
Many people want to read documents and EBooks with color inversion because the background color can be uncomfortable for them. It will be much softer/safer to your eyes and saves laptop battery a lot. If you want to quickly invert colors in Windows 8 and 7 then its easy using Windows magnifier. Let me tell walk through the steps:
How To Invert Colors In Windows 8 and 7
Let’s see first,
How to invert colors in windows 8?
In Windows 8
1. Press CTLR + F
2. Type “Magnifier” and press Enter
3. Short cut key combination for Magnifier. Press hold down Windows key and hit plus button number of times
4. Click on the first option “Magnify portions of the Screen using Magnifier
5. The Magnifier will open after you click
6. Click on the Gear icon to open the Magnifier Options
7. Select the first checkbox, “Turn on Color Inversion”
8. This will quickly invert colors in Windows 8.
9. The only way to disable the color invert in Windows 8 is to uncheck “Turn on Color Inversion”
,now lets go to How to invert colors in windows 7?
How to invert Colors In Windows 7
1. Go to Start and type “Magnifier” in search box
2. Click on it and it will show you the same “Magnifier” box as in Windows 8
3. Follow the same steps as above by enabling “Turn on Color Inversion”
How to enable High Contrast in Windows?
In case you don’t want to use color inversion and happy to go for high contrast then
Press Left_Alt + Left_Shift + Print_Screen to enable high contrast
Do the same to disable high contrast